©In Palawan is simply an intermediary on the ground in the Philippines that provides a facilitation service for buyers and sellers of real estate, boats, and other lifestyle options in Palawan.
Our activities strictly include:
- Introducing interested buyers and local sellers to each other
- Communication & Liaising between buyers and sellers
- Marketing & Advertising - online listing site for property and boats
- Some document collection, verification, and application paperwork services.
Click here for our Terms of Service.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you sign up to communicate with us, as part of the process we collect basic personal information you submit to us, such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our site, new listings and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SITE HOSTING
- Our store site is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Squarespace's data storage, databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - LINKS
- When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org